Monday, March 12, 2012

Meatless March Meal #5: Black Bean Croquettes with fresh salsa

I have a confession to make. I did not take ANY pictures {Sorry}. But in my defense, I was gone until 8:30 and my husband doesn't get home until after I leave at 5:30. But fortunately, it did not take too long to make. {Maybe a little longer than mac&cheese would have, but soo much better...and better for you!}

Black Bean Croquettes

Since I didn't take any pictures, I will just post the link to recipe.



I think I would do a few things to spice this recipe up, since it was a little bland. {Although generally, croquettes tend to be bland. I don't know but I love them anyway, especially my grandmother's.} But the recipe does provide you with the means to make some super yummy fresh salsa, so that's good. Overall I would give it an 8 and I will definitely be making these again.

2 comments:

  1. Yum these look good! Had a lovely time meeting you this weekend :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! Thanks for the comment. It was good meeting you this weekend as well.
    I'm vegetarian and your recent recipes are making my mouth water. I'm definitely going to have to try a few out!

    ReplyDelete