Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day + Offically on Facebook!

 Happy Independence Day everyone!!! 

I don't think I have ever realized how important today is in our history and it is certainly a day worth celebrating! I am so grateful for the freedoms I have here in America. I grateful that the conditions were right so that our nation could be set up the way it is.



Also, I’ve just made a couple pretty big steps in my blogging/professional career. I always feel a little weird doing things that make me seem like an adult. I don’t know why. I still don’t really feel like an adult, even though I’m doing other adult things.

But I have created two Facebook pages in the past couple of days. One for my photography and one for my blog. I would LOVE to have you as a follower for both! I just want to say though that everything {including my blog, design, Facebook pages, and photography} is a work in progress. If you have suggestions for improvement, I would LOVE to hear them!

I also added an e-mail address just for this blog. I will put it into the contact section of my blog as soon as I can, but for now, please feel free to e-mail me at homesweetholmesblog@gmail.com

I also have a couple new blog buttons you can check out and grab if you like.

1 comment: