Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas eve eve morning!

Another post about Christmas, I know, but I also know all of you readers are dying to know about mine and Jordan's Christmas. Right? Right? Maybe a least a little?

As it so happened, we decided to have Christmas morning on not Christmas morning. We had it on the 23rd of December because we were leaving for NY very early in the morning on the 24th.


I have to admit, I might have gone a little overboard with the presents, BUT most of them are much smaller than they appear as I wrapped them in boxes much larger than the actual gift.


Jordan might have been a less excited than I was.


Cinnamon rolls for breakfast! Just the way Christmas morning was intended.


Even Dorian got a little stocking with toys--granted, she was more excited about all the wrapping paper than she was about her toys.


You know, I think we could still make this sweater work for him...maybe.


Ahhh, you can massage your neck while washing your hair. A double headed shower thing-y.


And what is Christmas without a lovely Christmas tree? Well, it's still Christmas because this was the most flattering picture of ours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment